Sunday, September 4, 2011

Its the Era of graphic printed tees

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Isn't it's fun to have friends around, cracking jokes and cheering smile with you. Well, I must say it is, friends are the part of your life just like your family. In fact, friends are also a part of your family and I love them most, when we get together. Specially hanging out for some shopping and partying.
Like last time we were in the mall and I was looking for some Graphic Printed shirts, I cant tell how witty they were at the shop. When I get back at home, I was quite tired but still there was a charm on my face as I remember the devilish and mischievous talk of their and the suggestion they were presenting. It was quite hell of fun in the mall, as we moved in and till we get back to our homes. 
Well, I never thought, even I never had so much fun before any shopping I did, but the craze for graphic printed shirts driven all of us crazy. Hmmm, I believe that you guys will surely like my 3 new wardrobe mates and i'm looking forward for your feed back as well. So, hurry up.

4 comments:

  1. Checking whether it is dofollow or nofollow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nofollow :( i've followed that step twice after reseting it but its still same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Very cool blog!! Guy.. Excellent.. Amazing.. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...I am satisfied to locate numerous useful information here in the post. Thank you for sharing....
    Truth about Abs

    ReplyDelete